Access to the records in this week’s featured collections will be free until Sunday 3 May 11.59PM AEST.
To view these records you will need to register for free with Ancestry.com.au with your name and email address. We will then send you a user name and password to access the records.
After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using an Ancestry.com.au paid membership.
Below is the full list of the records and collections free to access;
- Australian Convict Transportation Registers – Other Fleets & Ships, 1791-1868
- Ireland, Catholic Parish Registers, 1655-1915
- Ireland, City and Regional Directories, 1836-1947
- Ireland, Courts Martial Files, 1916-1922
- Ireland, Dog Licence Registrations, 1810-1926
- Ireland, Encumbered Estates, 1850-1885
- Ireland, Intelligence Profiles, 1914-1922
- Ireland, Lord Viscount Morpeth’s Testimonial Roll, 1841
- Ireland, Petty Session Court Registers, 1818-1919
- Ireland, Police Gazettes, 1861-1893
- Ireland, Prison Registers, 1790-1924
- Ireland, Sustainability Loan Fund, 1812-1868
- Maryborough, Queensland Australia Immigrants from the British Isles & Germany 1861-91
- New South Wales, Australia, Assisted Immigrant Passenger Lists, 1828-1896
- New South Wales, Australia, Convict Indents, 1788-1842
- New South Wales, Australia, Wives & Children of Irish Convicts, 1825-1840
- Web: Ireland, Military Service Pension Index, 1916-1923
- Web: Ireland, National Army Census, 1922